Managing Uveitis: Tips for SuccessCourse Description:
Uveitis can be a challenge to manage whether it is treating the ocular inflammation or the tedious work up for a systemic association. This course provides a general overview of uveitis classification and treatment while offering tips for successful management. Autoimmune and infectious diseases associated with uveitis are reviewed with an emphasis on lab testing.
- Discuss systemic conditions that can cause uveitis.
- Review lab workup and imaging for rheumatological and infectious diseases.
- Review treatment and management of uveitis.
- Discuss atypical causes of uveitis.
Clinical Associate Professor
Indiana University School of Optometry
Dr. Anna Bedwell is a Clinical Associate Professor at Indiana University School of Optometry. She completed her optometry degree from IU in 2010 and a residency at the San Francisco VA in 2011. She is a fellow of the American Academy of Optometry and a member of the Indiana Optometric Association and the American Optometric Association. Dr. Bedwell also holds fellowship in the Optometric Retina Society.
This course qualifies for 1 hour of IOB and Legend Drug Certificate credit.
IOA Members: $ 25.00
Non-Members: $ 30.00
Course Instructions/Course Access/Test Access
1. Accessing Course: CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE COURSE. You must pay the course fee (see the link below) and receive a score of at least seventy percent (70%) on a 10 question test to receive credit for taking this course. This on-line course is in PDF format.
2. Payment/Taking Test for Credit: You must pay for the course in order to take the test. No refunds will be made for online courses. Certificates of Completion for those who pass the examination will be available to download through this website.
3. Retests: You may retake the test if you failed to receive 70% on the test and wish to to be tested again. There is no charge for retests.
If you have problems accessing the course, paying for the course, or accessing the test, please contact email@example.com or 317-237-3560.